What’s the feeling of standing at the Southmost tip of mainland Asia?
Let’s experience it at Tanjung Piai National park, one of the seven national parks in Johor, Malaysia.
In this trip, all of the images were captured with Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in RAW and colour adjustment in Adobe Lightroom.
1. Tanjung Piai national park is one of the seven national park located in Johor, Malaysia.
2. The total size of 926 hectares with 526 hectares covered by Mangrove.
3. Tanjung Piai national park is being known as the Southmost tip of mainland Asia. From Jetty Bridge, you can witness the long queue big vessels waiting to enter Singapore at Johor Straits.
4. There is boardwalk covered the national park that allowed tourist to walk through the park easily.
5. There is two observation deck for bird watching and the best time is between September and March.
6. “MONKEY ALERT” As I being told not to feed the monkey as they might attack for the food.
7. Besides monkey, according to the park officer there is:
- About 20 mangrove species and 9 related mangrove species.
- Three types of primates.
- One endangered bird called the Leptoptilus javanicus.
- Mangrove crabs and mudskippers.
For more information about National Parks in JOHOR
Follow me on INSTAGRAM for more amazing experience!