Frequent questions I got asked recently
“What is Industrial Photography?”
Industrial photography is a photography genre that specialised in producing visual storytelling photography contents that allow one business communicate with another by showcasing their industry process, capabilities, machineries and skills.
“Does the industrial brand require Industrial Photography?”
Digital world is no longer a stranger to us and A business without digital appearance will slowly faded from the world.
A visual storytelling content allowed the industrial brand to communicate and engaged with the potential audience effectively.
It’s definitely easier to explain the brand capabilities with visual rather words.
“What should I tell industrial photographer I engaged for my business?”
Here’s my usual routine in handling each of the industrial client in Pre-production stage:
1. Schedule a factory visit or tour their facilities and as well having requirement study session with the management or person in charge to understand about the company.
Here are a few general topics we will go through:
1. The company history
2. The company products/services
3. The audience and marketing direction of the company
4. What’s the main force that driving the business forward, sometimes machinery, sometimes is the manpower.
2. Produce a mood board that allow clients to visualise and create expectation on the outcome of the visuals.
Here’s some of our Industrial photography collection
Since 2015, SHANGHWAN and his team travelling across Malaysia and Asia to produce visual storytelling photography and videography for some of the amazing corporate, industrial and hospitality brands.